- The competition is divided into categories according to the age range on July 15th, 2021.
- Participation through videos recorded specifically for this event. Videos from previous performances or competitive shows will not be accepted. In the case of NON-COMPETITIVE FESTIVALS, the possibility of participating is not annulled.
- The participant must wear a stage costume or uniform
- The use of pointe shoes in the Junior / Advanced / Professional Divisions will be decisive for the score.
- The video must be an unedited, full-length body video, with only frontal shots and in MP4 format.
- Classic variations will allow for LIGHT choreographic modifications.
- The repertoire to be used will be the one chosen by the participant, without restrictions. In this way, the participant will be able to execute the piece of their choice, as long as the variations are according to their age.
- All the graphic material provided becomes property of PDL 2021.
- Registration opening: from April 1st, 2021.
- Deadline for Registration and Reception of Videos: June 26, 2021.
- One or multiple routines are allowed in one or both styles:
◦ Modern (Neoclassical – Contemporary)
- Registration includes participation in the Workshops.
- The broadcast of the Competition and Awards Gala will be through our YouTube channel and the workshops will be dictated through Zoom.
- To define the division of the ensemble or pas de deux, the age of the participants will be added, then it will be divided by the number of members and it will be averaged to the lower age, for example, 12 + 11 + 11 + 9 = 43. 43/4 = 10.75 so it is averaged over 10 years.
- Compliance with the provisions of these rules is mandatory. There will be no exceptions.
styles / divisions / categories
Modern (Contemporary – NeoClassical)
|Pre-Competitive||6 – 9 years|
|Junior||10 – 12 years|
|Teen||13 – 14 years|
|Advanced||15 – 17 years|
|Professional||18- 30 years|
rules by division
|Pre-Competitive|| – Solos classical and neoclassical|
– Ensembles classical and neoclassical
– Not Pas de Deux
|Junior||– Solos classical, neoclassical and contemporary|
– Ensembles classical, neoclassical and contemporary
– Not Pas de Deux
|Teen / Advanced / Professional||– All the categories|
- Pas de Deux
- Ensembles (No limits of participants)
All pieces, solos or gurpales, must have been released in 2021 and have not participated in any competition prior to PuraDanza Live 2021. However, your participation in non-competitive Festivals does not invalidate the possibility of participation.
(Public domain pieces – no copyright)